All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes the path to researching family history presents frustrating obstacles. However, passion, determination and following ather trail will lead to success, self-discovery and new family bonds. This is a story of one such quest, the process to learn about family and the personal riches genealogy brings to family - kwn and previously unkwn. This is the story of Catherine and Rose Keenan and their journey from County Down Ireland to America in the mid-1860s.
- Author BiographyJohn Cavallone was born and raised in the city of Chicago. Presently, he lives in the city's southwest suburban region with his wife Rebecca. In addition to his passion for genealogy he is a former retail business owner, and currently consults with small businesses. He also contributes to the success of K-12 students by supporting education through technology. His full career history can be found at https: //www.linkedin.com/in/johncavallone.
- Author(s)John a Cavallone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.