All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe general store was a social center in many towns; a source of news and gossip, as well as supplies. This book combines history, stories told by storekeepers, and photos for a fascinating account of this quintessential rural institution.
- Author BiographyJANE C. BECK is author of several books including The Gulley. She is a graduate of Middlebury College with advanced degrees from the University of Pennsylvania, and she served as the Executive Director of The Vermont Folklife Center in Middlebury, Vermont.
- Author(s)Jane C Beck
- PublisherVermont Historical Society
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationMontpelier, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVermont Historical Society
- Weight113 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.