All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionFluid Mechanics, as a scientific discipline in a modern sense, was established between the last third of the 17th century and the first half of the 18th century. This book analyses its genesis from two lines: resistance and discharge. This approach highlights the existence of a remarkable experimental aspect in the aforementioned research lines, together with their link with problems of a practical nature, such as ballistics, hydraulics, fluid-using machines or naval theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- Series TitleStudies in History and Philosophy of Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight917 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJulian Simon Calero
- Translated byVeronica Watson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.