CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionGenesis of Neuroscience relates the evolution of ideas in neuroscience up to the end of the 19th century as told by A. Earl Walker, MD. During his lifetime, Dr. Walker began compiling material for a book combining his love and kwledge of neuroscience and the history of the neurosciences. After his death, his widow and two former colleagues gathered together the many tes, file cards, and photographs that he had left. The result is a narrative that medical students will find informative and all physicians will find enlightening. Genesis of Neuroscience covers a vast array of topics from the origins of neuroscience to the manifestation of cerebral disorders: headache, epilepsy, sleep disorders and cerebrovascular disease and infections and inflammatory involvement of the CNS. This book is a must-have for any physician interested in the genesis of neuroscience as told by one of the pioneers in the specialty.
- Author(s)Rt Hon Lrd Just Laws
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.