All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description<b> A MASTERFUL PLOT AND DEAD-ON PACING. --<i>Entertainment Weekly</i></b><i></i><b> From its first hip, cynical, snarky, confessional pages, this deftly plotted vel rivets the reader</b>...<b>a must buy. --<i>Booklist</i></b> In a decaying New York slum, a tenant named Victor Cracke has disappeared, leaving behind countless cardboard boxes of strange, original artwork. Gallery owner Ethan Muller can see their brilliance--and their moneymaking potential. Strictly speaking, the drawings don't belong to Ethan. But great art demands an audience, and before long Ethan's wildly successful show is being covered by the <i>Times</i>...where it attracts the attention of the police. Because the subjects of the pictures look exactly like the victims in a long-cold murder case. Ethan has received a letter saying <i>stop stop stop</i>. And the still-missing genius may be the link to a madman--or the madman himself...
- Author Biography<b>Jesse Kellerman</b> is the author of <i>Potboiler, The Executor, The Genius, Trouble, Sunstroke.</i> and with Jonathan Kellerman, <i>The Golem of Hollywood</i>. His books and plays have won several awards and an Edgar Award nomination. He lives in California.
- Author(s)Jesse Kellerman
- PublisherJove Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Books
- Weight313 g
- Width107 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.