All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt makes a return to the timeless, unchanging qualities of knitting knitting to clothe, protect, wrap, comfort, enhance, insulate for all seasons and to show off the beauty of the stitch, the real joy and intimacy of knitting, and to emphasise that the slow, meditative, unhurried process counts just as much as the end product. Jane offers 25 patterns for knitting simple, honest, projects that are practical, easy to knit, easy to wear and use, and made with beautiful fibres in gorgeous colours inspired by nature s own comforts. From a Plaited Dough Blanket and a Cake Cushion to a Tweedy Scarf and a Beribboned Beret Jane s designs are knits that you will want to stay around, that have life in the fabric of them, and are part of the fabric of life. This inspirational and instructive book with knits for you, your home, your life will be a true pleasure to explore.
- Author BiographyJane Brocket is the author of The Gentle Art of Domesticity (2007), Cherry Cake and Ginger Beer (2008) and Ripping Things to Do (2009). She created yarnstorm.blogs.com in February 2005 to write about knitting and now includes quilting and baking in huge quantities. Jane recently launched her website www.janebrocket.com.
- Author(s)Jane Brocket
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.