All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection focuses on Annie Proulx's striking attention to geography, place, landscape, and local environments. Contributors consider Proulx's particular landscapes_particularly those of Wyoming, New England, Texas, and Newfoundland_and the issues surrounding the significance of these regions and regionalism in contemporary culture and literature.
- Author BiographyAlex Hunt is associate professor in the English department at West Texas A&M University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlex Hunt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.