All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet to Kw the Earth's Many Forms with Dozens of Fun and Easy Projects From finding directions by the stars, to mapping your neighborhood, to making an earthquake in a box, you'll have a great time learning about the world with The Geography Book. You'll find out how to determine location on the Earth, how maps can provide us with a wide range of information, how different landforms were created, how water has helped shape the Earth, and much more. Using simple materials you'll be able to find around the house or in your neighborhood, you'll be able to create things like a giant compass rose, a balloon globe, a contour potato, a map puzzle, and a tornado in a jar. So get ready for a fascinating trip around the globe.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE ARNOLD is an award-winning author of many children's books, including Australian Animals, South American Animals, and Easter Island.
- Author(s)Caroline Arnold
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight280 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.