All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionNow You Can Practice Geometry in Style! Home construction is geometrically elaborate! In this workbook, students of math can practice measuring the angles found in home construction! Topics include roofs, dormers, roof trusses, windows, masonry, ladders, stairs, and carpentry joints.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning musician and science student as a youth and young adult, M. Schottenbauer, Ph.D., studied music, physics, mathematics, and liberal arts at the university before going on to earn a doctorate in psychology. Dr. Schottenbauer held a position as a Research Assistant Professor, and currently works as an independent educational consultant.
- Author(s)M Schottenbauer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.