All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Italians have a secret. There are said to be over 300 shapes of pasta, each of which has a history, a story to tell, and an affinity with particular foods. These shapes have evolved alongside the flavours of local ingredients, and the perfect combination can turn an ordinary dish into something sublime. The Geometry of Pasta pairs over 100 authentic recipes from critically acclaimed chef, Jacob Kenedy, with award-winning designer Caz Hildebrand's stunning black-and-white designs to reveal the science, history and philosophy behind spectacular pasta dishes from all over Italy. A striking fusion of design and food, The Geometry of Pasta tells you everything you need to kw about cooking and eating pasta like an Italian.
- Author BiographyDesigner and publisher CAZ HILDEBRAND is well known as the designer of sumptuous bestselling cookbooks by Nigella Lawson and Moro. JACOB KENEDY is the co-owner of Bocca di Lupo, recently voted London's best restaurant by both Time Out and the Evening Standard.
- Author(s)Caz Hildebrand,Jacob Kenedy
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age16
- Interest Age16
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.94Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.