The German Shepherd Today by James A. Moses, Winifred Gibson Strickland (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by hank_lammington
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the Great, New Third Edition of the Most Respected Book in Print on the German Shepherd in the English Language. From the time Captain Max von Stephanitz undertook the development of the modern German Shepherd just before the turn of the 20th Century to the present, dog enthusiasts have been quick to recognize the versatility, trainability, and desirability of the universally beloved Shepherd and have taken the breed to their collective heart. Since 1974 The German Shepherd Today has been recognized as the most definitive source of information for all who glory in von Stephanitz's living legacy. Now, in its third magnificent edition, this great masterwork is more meaningful than ever to the unique fellowship that has the German Shepherd as its common bond. Here you can explore the German Shepherd's roots and the work of the visionaries that launched his fortunes. There is vital information all owners, new or old, need to make the most of sharing their lives with these remarkable dogs. For whatever reason you have been drawn to the German Shepherd and for whatever information needs you have regarding the breed and your relationship to it, you will find all you seek-and more-in the new third edition of The German Shepherd Today. And with the text Shepherd fans recommend to each other, is a large gallery of beautiful photos, enlightening diagrams, pedigrees, and statistics you will find as absorbing as the dog you call your own. The best one remains on top. A Howell Dog Book of Distinction
- Author BiographyWINIFRED GIBSON STRICKLAND is one of the world's premier dog trainers. She has earned 171 Obedience titles including 40 perfect scores and over 1500 awards. Owner of the celebrated Wynthea Kennels, home to 20 conformation champions and seven Obedience Trial champions, she was an AKC Obedience judge for 18 years, director of the GSDCA, and member of the SV.USA and WDA. She is founder and president of the Diamond State GSDC. She is also the author of Expert Obedience Training for Dogs, Joll and Me, and Obedience Class Instruction for Dogs: The Trainer's Manual. She has also created obedience training videos for Beginners, Novice, Open, and Utility handlers. JAMES A. MOSES is synonymous with many of the breed's finest including Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill's Manhattan, BIS at Westminster 1987 and Ch. Altana's Mystique, one of the breed's all-time top winners.
- Author(s)James A. Moses,Winifred Gibson Strickland
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/12/1997
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationTN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.