All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor all students ideal for a variety of courses, this completely up-to-date, alphabetically organized handbook helps students understand how people from German-speaking nations think, do business, and act in their daily lives.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Hyde Flippo
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- LanguageEnglish and German
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight197 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.