All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Get Real Diet: Fad diets do t work for the same reason people do t find lasting love on The Bachelor franchise. Losing ten pounds in three days on a juice cleanse is like falling in love in three days on a private island - yeah, it can happen, but it sure won't last when real life gets in the way! The Get Real Diet offers a step-by-step plan to embrace a plant-rich, real food diet that will help you look and feel better in a matter of weeks. The author's balanced approach (yes, you can have wine) and sense of humor make The Get Real Diet the perfect introduction to the clean eating lifestyle and all the benefits that come with it - including permanent weight loss, better digestion, better skin, less mood swings and more energy.
- Author BiographyLindsay Hill is a board-certified health coach whose specialties include weight loss and maintenance, transitioning to a plant-rich real food diet, and ending disordered eating behaviors like chronic sugar and carbohydrate cravings, crash dieting and emotional eating. Lindsay is a graduate of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the founder of the nutrition coaching service and social media brand Inhabit Health. Lindsay previously worked as a certified Pilates Instructor in Atlanta. She holds a M.A. in Communications from Georgia State University and an undergraduate degree in English from Washington & Lee University. Lindsay lives in Atlanta with her husband and two young boys.
- Author(s)Lindsay H Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.