All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.13Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionA pet funeral for the finest dog that ever lived in the Sugar Creek territory kicks off this installment in the Sugar Creek Gang adventures. Mysterious howling in the middle of the night causes Bill to wonder if a ghost dog is roaming the woods. Later, in the same woods, strange lights in the sky cause the gang to wonder if a UFO has come to visit. Solve these nighttime mysteries with the Sugar Creek Gang and discover the answer to this burning question: Will my pet be in heaven? The <i>Sugar Creek Gang</i> series chronicles the faith-building adventures of a group of fun-loving, courageous Christian boys. These classic stories have been inspiring children to grow in their faith for more than five decades. More than three million copies later, children continue to grow up relating to members of the gang as they struggle with the application of their Christian faith to the adventure of life. Now that these stories have been updated for a new generation, you and your child can join in the Sugar Creek excitement.
- Author BiographyThe late <b>PAUL HUTCHENS</b>, one of evangelical Christianity's most prolific authors, went to be with the Lord on January 23, 1977. Mr. Hutchens, an ordained Baptist minister, served as an evangelist and itinerant preacher for many years. Best known for his Sugar Creek Gang series, Hutchens was a 1927 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He was the author of 19 adult novels, 36 books in the Sugar Creek Gang series, and several booklets for servicemen during World War II. Mr. Hutchens and his wife, Jane, were married 52 years. They had two children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Hutchens
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSugar Creek Gang S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/04/2010
- Weight68 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.