All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGhosts can't hurt us, right? Guess again! Chasing the unseen has become a popular American pastime, but how can we protect ourselves from mischievous ghosts, astral parasites, and malevolent spirits? Michelle Belanger, a rising star in the pararmal community, comes to the rescue with a self-defence programme for ghost hunters - or anyone vulnerable to a spirit attack. Proven successful by Belanger and other pararmal investigators, these easy-to-learn mental exercises can be used to protect homes, shield against harmful entities, and remove unwanted spirit guests. Interlacing each chapter is a gripping, true ghost investigation conducted by Belanger, which provides context for understanding when to use these potent defence strategies.
- Author BiographyMichelle Belanger is a popular occult author best known for her writings on vampires. She has repeatedly appeared on AandE's hit show Paranormal State, in addition to documentaries on HBO, the History Channel, and WE!
- Author(s)Michelle Belanger
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.