All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionA young lobsterman struggles with responsibility of a head-injured fiancee and cutthroat competition on the water.
- Author BiographyK. Stephens lives in the woods of Maine, and is a writer whose subjects include schooners, food and wine, homeless teenagers, and Maine personalities. Articles and fiction have appeared in many Maine magazines. Most lobstermen, says Stephens, are happy to share a crazy story after a beer or three. Stephens holds a master's in writing and publishing from Emerson College.
- Author(s)K Stephens
- PublisherLeapfrog Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLeaplit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeapfrog Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.