All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming series of Victorian murder mysteries features mild-mannered Inspector Witherspoon of Scotland Yard and, more importantly, Mrs Jeffries, his housekeeper. A policeman's widow herself, her quick wits allow her to nudge the Inspector in the right direction to solve the crime. Early in the new year, Mrs. Hodges attends her first seance and the medium foresees her death. That same night, the prediction comes true, and Scotland Yard's Inspector Witherspoon, is on the case. As ever, his housekeeper Mrs Jeffries is observing and coming to her conclusions. Witherspoon sighed. He'd so hoped that 1887 would be a good year, one that wouldn't have people murdering one ather every time one turned around.
- Author BiographyHaving married an Englishman in 1976, Cheryl Arguile lived near London for a while before moving back to California, where she had been brought up. She then decided to embark on a writing career first as a romantic novelist (Sarah Temple) and later writing for young adults (Cheryl Lanham) but is best known as Emily Brightwell for the Mrs Jeffries series.
- Author(s)Emily Brightwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMrs Jeffries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConstable Crime
- Weight136 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.