All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ghost of Jimmy Savile or The Whores of Coxcomb Hall. Here at Coxcomb, we believe Egg Taylor has given the infantile, gmish and sentimental English a bloodier flogging than any head boy ever gave his fag.
- Author BiographyEdward George Taylor was born in Boston, Lincs. on 12th March 1908 and died on 3rd December 1969 in Caistor Sands, Gt. Yarmouth. He was an itinerant piano tutor and tuner by profession, covering the East Midlands and much of East Anglia. The Whores of Coxcomb Hall is his only known work. The assistance of his sister and sole executor, Alice Margaret Munro Taylor (1910-2007), in the granting of all permissions, including the right to change or update references to actual places or persons, is acknowledged with gratitude.
- Author(s)Edward George Taylor
- Publisherwhat tradition books
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHavant
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintwhat tradition books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.