Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChina and the United States have been playing important roles in global and regional affairs. This book includes more than 20 important documents relating to the bilateral relations between the United States and China for the period from the 1970s to present. About the editor Luc Guo (Guo Changlei) was born in Jiangsu province, China during the 1980s. He accomplished his educations in Xuzhou (Jiangsu province), Zhengzhou (Henan province) as well as in Beijing.
- Author(s)Luc Guo
- Date of Publication07/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.