All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book dedicated to covering the basic elements of the Gibbs phemen as it appears in various applications where functions with jump discontinuities are represented. It is presented with detailed analysis and illustrations combined with historical information. The author covers the appearance of the Gibbs phemen in Fourier analysis, orthogonal expansions, integral transforms, splines and wavelet approximations. Methods of reducing, or filtering out, such phemena that cover all the above function representations are also addressed. The book includes a thorough bibliography of some 350 references. Audience: The work is intended as an introduction for engineering and scientific practitioners in the fields where this phemen may appear in their use of various function representations. It may also be used by qualified students.
- Author(s)Abdul J. Jerri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number446
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.