All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.50
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.18
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.30
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.65
About this product
- DescriptionBeloved, bestselling author Lauraine Snelling weaves a story of holiday romance, which begins with a simple advertisement for a horse's companion. Turner McNeally's daughter has gone off to college, and her horse is demonstrating signs of loneliness. Rebecca Wilkinson's son hasn't spoken a word since his father's death, and the family counselor suggests a pet. What will Christmas bring these troubled hearts? And what is this gift from God that Turner McNeally keeps talking about?
- Author BiographyLauraine Snelling is the bestselling author of over seventy books, both fiction and nonfiction, historical and contemporary, for adults and young readers. Lauraine and her husband, Wayne, live in California with a Basset Hound named Winston. To learn more about the author, you can visit www.laurainesnelling.com.
- Author(s)Lauraine Snelling
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationEscondido, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/11/2014
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byArielle DeLisle
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time167
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.