Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionA heartwarming and inspirational Christmas vel in the tradition of <i>The Christmas Box</i> and <i>Finding Noel</i> from <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Richard Paul Evans<i>. </i>Sure to be a classic, this new tale brings to life the joy of the season and demonstrates the redemptive power of love: there is hurt so great that love cant heal it. Nathan Hurst hated Christmas. For the rest of the world it was a day of joy and celebration; for Nathan it was simply a reminder of the event that destroyed his childhood until a swstorm, a cancelled flight, and an unexpected meeting with a young mother and her very special son would show him that Christmas is indeed the season of miracles. From the beloved author of the international bestseller <i>The Christmas Box</i> comes ather timeless story of faith, hope, and healing.
- Author(s)Richard Paul Evans
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Weight376 g
- Width129 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.