All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFamily life columnist Thea Jarvis encourages grandparents to participate actively in the lives of their grandchildren. With candor, energy, and wisdom, Jarvis offers an intimate spirituality of grandparenting, a celebration of the special relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. Each of the ten reflections in The Gift of Grandparenting, complete with lively examples and suggestions, focuses upon opportunities for sharing the gifts that each generation holds for the other-opportunities to play, to teach, to grow, to trust, to serve, to limit, to heal, to remember, to love, and to dance.
- Author(s)Thea Jarvis
- PublisherSorin Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSorin Books, U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.