Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionStop and spend a while in North Texas in 1886. Join sixteen year old Hayley Anderson and her family in the city of Dallas. The city began as an upstart town for farm families, merchants, and former slaves, on the edge of the great frontier. It became a city of promise. On an important day in her life, Hayley is given Mother's precious golden necklace. As she overcomes obstacles and pursues her dreams, her fingers clutch the necklace and her actions seek to follow the genuine gift of Mother's heart.
- Author(s)Alice Lockmiller
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.