About this product
- DescriptionThe giraffe with an infinitely expandable neck, the pelican with a magical retractable beak, and the dancing monkey are among Roald Dahl's most popular characters. Together with Billy, a small boy with a dream, they team up to make the most amazing ladderless window-cleaning company ever invented.
- Author BiographyRoald Dahl, the best-loved of children's writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. After school in England he went to work for Shell in Africa. He began to write after a monumental bash on the head , sustained as an RAF pilot in World War II. Roald Dahl died in 1990.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Puffin Read Alone S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date30/12/2008
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 6 to 99
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.