All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is book number four in the science fiction series The Girl with the Turtle Tattoo. The Girl with the Turtle Tattoo is angrily traveling to a distant star on a Disapien spaceship. Martian snake overlords have shanghaied her away from her faithful friend Dave King. It marks the end of Homo sapiens since she and Dave are the last surviving humans. But things get even worse when she and her disaur crew are stranded in intergalactic space, thirty billion light-years from the Milky Way, pursued by a vicious alien enemy. Dave, refusing to accept that he will never see Sally again, is thrown into the distant past to confront a perverted version of mankind's greatest philosopher. There Dave seeks existential Answers to change the future history of mankind. Though he may never return to the present, he might yet erase the reality where he lost Sally forever...
- Author BiographyDaniel Lyle holds a Ph.D. in Biology, is a lifelong amateur herpetologist, taught medical immunology at a University, completed a career in cell biology research, lectures on how to apply theological and psychological principles in practical ways, and has a strong interest in all aspects of cosmology and physics. From a small kid, he was fascinated with dinosaurs. As such, he has always lived with exotic creatures, including harmless snakes, all housed in his own homemade habitats. Some of his tame pet pythons and anacondas ranged up to twelve feet in length. He is the author of over thirty books, many of which are religious in nature. His writings go beyond the ordinary, exposing deeper aspects of life. His books are meant to be fun, conversational, and helpful. His various works are available at LylePub-lishing.com and Amazon.com. The Girl with the Turtle Tattoo science fiction series was inspired by paintings done by his mother (the cover painting of the first book is one of Mary Lee Lyle's), movies adapting Stieg Larsson's crime novels, and various men and women sporting spectacular body-art tattoos. The first five science fiction novels of Dr. Lyle's The Girl with the Turtle Tattoo series were written in less than a year as a continuous, single story. The story was not plotted in advance but flowed freely, with characters appearing on their own and taking charge of their own destinies. Thus, the author hopes that you, the reader, find them spontaneous, quirky, surprising, and even thought-provoking-just as did he!
- Author(s)Daniel Lyle
- Date of Publication22/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.