All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionAllison Briscoe is your average fifteen-year-old-until someone tries to kill her. Shot in the head, her doctors and family think she is in a coma, but in fact, though she cant move, she can think, she can hear, and she can dream. Each night, Allison lives vicariously through her pioneer ancestors, experiencing their adventures through their eyes. First, she enters the world of Rebecca Haun, a fifteen-year-old rebel who lived in Pennsylvania during the Revolutionary War. To prove a friend incent of murder, Rebecca betrays her Mennite beliefs and joins the Women's Brigade with George Washington's rag-tag army at Valley Forge. And each day, Allison struggles to find a way to show her family that she is awake-a goal that becomes increasingly desperate when she realizes that whoever shot her has come back to finish the job.
- Author BiographyJohn Moss has published books on a number of subjects, including murder, Ireland and the Canadian Arctic. He has been a literature professor, an endurance athlete (Boston Marathon, eleven times; the Ironman in Hawaii, once) and a scuba diving instructor. He has kept bees and swans, and raised horses and dogs. He and his wife, Beverley Haun, have travelled to over seventy countries. They are restoring a stone farmhouse in Peterborough, Ontario, which is older than both of them put together.
- Author(s)Dr John Moss
- PublisherPoisoned Pencil
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pencil
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.