All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionA frank and funny new play about friendship, feminism and what it means to be successful. Jane and Bella are best friends. They're starting a revolution. But they're falling out of step. Toby dreams of babies, buggies, and home improvement. But he can't even father his cat. And that boy keeps telling Jane to take what she wants. But what is that, exactly? Three thirty-somethings attempt to make sense of their own uncertain worlds. Even if it means losing sight of each other in the process.
- Author BiographyElinor Cook is a British playwright. A former senior reader at the Royal Court Theatre, she won the Old Vic New Voices Time Warner Ignite 3 competition and the 2013 George Devine Award.
- Author(s)Elinor Cook
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.