All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Mary: She's beautiful, she's nice, and her ski star boyfriend is cheating on her. Meet Crystal: She's a townie, she works at Mod Jeans, and she's cheating with Mary's boyfriend. Meet Sylvia: She's nasty, she's rich, and she's got something up her Prada-designed sleeve. Meet Amber: She's a flake, she's the barista at the hottest coffee shop in Aspen, and she serves up gossip even hotter than grande skim lattes. Meet Peggy: She's Mary's best friend, she's a swboarder and aspiring chef, and she has idea how to cope with all these girls. Inspired by The Women , the classic Clare Booth Luce theater satire about upper-crust New York society women (which featured t one male in the cast), The Girls is a quick-witted, stylish comedy about friendships, love, and most importantly, Gossip! This time, an elite Aspen prep school sets the stage for jealousy and intrigue as the lives of many girls intertwine and tangle into a wickedly fun mess (in which boys ever appear). Fans of Gossip Girl will delight in the irrestible cast of The Girls !
- Author BiographyTucker Shaw was a writer and advice columnist for Alloy and has authored 3 novels, 3 gift/recipe books for Chronicle, numerous teen self-help books, and is currently the food critic for the <i>Denver Post.</i> He also appeared on the <i>Today Show</i> promoting his recent gift book<i> Everything I Ate</i>.
- Author(s)Tucker Shaw
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/07/2012
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.