Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Michael Mirolla: Intriguing, passionate, sad, hilarious. Mirolla is a master storyteller. . . . Berlin will make you laugh, cry, and cringe. -- Toronto Sun An ambitious vel concerned with the nature of identity, the weight of history, the significance of catastrophe, and the legacies of fascism and communism. -- Quill & Quire Mirolla . . . is a teller of tales that only the tautest of prose could relate with cohesion and beauty. This book will thrill the mind. -- CrimeSpree Mirolla's book excels. -- Rain Taxi The Facility is a fascinating, thought-provoking vel. If you like quirky, mind-bending books, this one is for you! --Geekscribe Mixes theology, cloning, and Beckettlike absurdist alienation. . . . Parallels the division between mind and body, between techlogy and nature, and between what we can do and what we should do. -- Publishers Weekly The Giulio Metaphysics III is a collection of linked tales on the fluidity of identity and the power of the word. A character named Giulio frees himself from his creator in order to write his own story, only to find himself lost and confused, unable at times to recall his own name. He wanders through landscapes both familiar and alien, struggling to return home.Michael Mirolla's publications include a vella, The Ballad of Martin B. ; two vels: Berlin (Bressani Literary Prize winner) and The Facility, which features a string of cloned Mussolinis; two story collections: The Formal Logic of Emotion and Hothouse Loves & Other Tales ; and a collection of poetry, Light and Time. He is publisher and editor-in-chief of Guernica Editions in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author BiographyMichael Mirolla's publications include a punk-inspired novella, The Ballad of Martin B.; two novels: Berlin (Bressani Prize winner and Indie Book and National Best Books Awards finalist) and The Facility, which features a string of cloned Mussolinis; two short story collections: The Formal Logic of Emotion and Hothouse Loves & Other Tales; and a collection of poetry: Light and Time. Michael Mirolla is also Publisher and Editor-in-Chief at the nonprofit press Guernica Editions in Toronto.
- Author(s)Michael Mirolla
- PublisherLeapfrog Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeapfrog Press
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.