All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionFrom supplies to creating clothes and detail, this book discusses the art of doll making through crochet. This book is full of pictures and illustrations that make doll making simple. With easy to understand instructions you will, doubt, be able to create your own unique dolls.
- Author BiographyNikki Olida is a 30 year old RN, YouTuber, blogger and small business owner. She had created numerous tutorials on YouTube to spread the art of crocheted dolls. She was featured on the Official Playstation Magazine, CNET Crave, Kotaku and other video game blogs. This book is the first crochet guide she has written and will hopefully write more in the future in hopes of spreading this unique art form.
- Author(s)Nikki Olida
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byKevin Cheng,Myro Joy Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.