CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking through glass ceilings in the workplace is dangerous business. There is w an easier (and safer) way for women to rise and succeed professionally. The Glass Elevator: A Guide to Leadership Presence for Women on the Rise shares the 9 critical skills that will enhance your ability to engage, connect, and influence in the workplace. Have you been holding yourself back by: - Not speaking up at meetings when you have value to add? - Failing to promote yourself to seniors in the workplace? - Shying away from challenges because you lack confidence? - Neglecting your networking inside and outside the company? - Living in a state of overwhelm at home and work? The author - one of New York's leading Executive Coaches - will teach you how to stop retreating and start ascending, employing the same expertise she uses to help her executive clients rise to the top. With Ground Floor Quizzes, Elevator Workouts, and Power Profiles of women leaders, this engaging book helps you master the must-have skills that will propel you upward. Pursue your professional aspirations one floor at a time by riding The Glass Elevator.
- Author BiographyOra Shtull is an Executive Coach at leading companies in New York City, where she helps senior leaders power up their Leadership Presence. Executives who have worked with Ora over the past 15 years are thriving in their jobs, being promoted, and making seamless transitions. In addition to coaching high potential N.Y. executives, Ora has served as Adjunct Professor of Business Communication at N.Y.U. Stern School of Business. She is a featured speaker at conferences across the U.S., inspiring leaders to communicate with confidence and lead with impact. Ora was also a winner in the 2011 British Airways Face of Opportunity Contest, allowing her to begin extending the impact of her coaching globally. Ora's undergraduate degree is from the University of Pennsylvania and her M.B.A. is from Columbia Business School. She is certified as an Executive Coach by iCoach NY and has advanced training in Shadow Coaching, Fierce Conversations, Difficult Conversations, Crucial Conversations, MBTI, Clark Wilson 360, Leadership Agility 360, Julie Morgenstern Time Management, and Reach Personal Branding. Ora feels blessed to live in New York City with her husband and three children. She stays energized with pursuits such as bodybuilding competitions, N.Y.C. marathons, and boxing.
- Author(s)Ora Shtull
- Publisher85 Broads
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint85 Broads
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.