All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe walls of The Gleneagle Hotel don't talk they sing. These walls have witnessed millions of memorable moments, first glances, first dances and many first romances. From modest beginnings as a small country-house, The Gleneagle has flourished into one of Ireland's largest and best kwn holiday destinations and this is the illustrated history of that journey.
- Author(s)Aoife O'Donoghue
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.