All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Global Ecomy in the 1990s presents, in one comprehensive volume, essential facts and analyses of all aspects of an increasingly integrated global ecomy. Filled with hundreds of lively graphs that reveal trends and relationships, hundreds of tables that provide concrete numbers for individual research, and succinct short essays that put each facet of ecomic activity in its global context, this invaluable reference is derived and enhanced from over 20 official sources-including the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, GATT, United Nations, the U.S. Federal Reserve System, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, and the European Community.
- Author BiographyBill Orr is the author of Conversational Computers and has been director of corporate communications for technology and finance firms, including TRW, Proprietary Computer Systems, and Wharton Econometrics.
- Author(s)Bill Orr
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight771 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.