All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionIs there a linkage between smart power and Hillary Clinton's leadership style? Can she advance American leadership and women's development worldwide? The Global Hillary addresses these questions and many others. Bringing together two key aspects of Clinton's ongoing career-her advocacy for international women's rights and the mission to foster democratic development around the world-The Global Hillary critically analyzes Clinton's role as a transformative leader of global influence. Essays in this collection provide insight into Clinton's leadership style, particularly her use of American smart power in foreign policy, while examining her impact on the continuing worldwide struggle for women's rights. Using international perspectives on the historical and cultural contexts of Clinton's leadership, this book also looks toward the future of women's political leadership in the 21st century with special attention to the prospect of electing a woman to the United States presidency.
- Author BiographyDinesh Sharma is an Associate Research Professor at the Institute for Global Cultural Studies, SUNY Binghamton. His current teaching work is focused on human rights, globalization, leadership and the UN. In addition, Sharma teaches about global leadership and the UN at Fordham University at Lincoln Center, and has authored and edited several books, including The Global Obama and Barack Obama in Hawai'i and Indonesia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLeadership: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDinesh Sharma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.