Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how local and global environment-society relations play out in coastal communities dependent on tourism for ecomic survival. It analyzes the consequences of social and ecomic policies on remote areas and makes a case for studying the role of environmental values in global environmental governance.
- Author BiographyGABRIELA KUTTING is Associate Professor of Political Science at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, USA. She has published extensively in the field of global environmental politics including Environment, Society and International Relations, Globalization and Environment, and Environmental Governance, Power and Knowledge in a Local-Global World (edited with Ronnie Lipschutz).
- Author(s)Gabriela Kutting
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight388 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.