Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe EU strives to be a leading rule-making organisation with global reach in both ecomic and n-ecomic fields. But how should we understand the science behind this? This book focuses upon unpacking the uncertainty, the form and directions of the global reach of EU law, as a distinctive form of post-national rule-making. The work examines two central themes: the conceptual development of the global reach and effects of EU law; and the methodology of EU rule-making processes. It considers what specific impact and effects the EU's rules are having, and its approach to global reach. The book studies the EU's Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (AFSJ) as a case of a n-ecomic field offering examples of ways and means in which the global reach of EU law can manifest itself in an evolving and sensitive field. Using this casestudy, the book develops a sharper focus upon the 'internal' and 'external' elements of EU law which make up our understanding of the global reach of EU law and develops further why global reach is important as a scientific phemen. The book will be a valuable resource for researchers and students in the areas of EU law, global governance and the study of law beyond the nation state.
- Author BiographyElaine Fahey is Senior Lecturer and Associate Dean (International), The City Law School, City University London, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Elaine Fahey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Modern Law and Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 colour tables
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.