CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA fire sale of US debt could cause a global recession through disorderly devaluation of the dollar, raising interest rates and crashing stock markets. The G7 doctrine of shared responsibility intends to coordinate regional efforts. This book analyzes the main issues and individual regions, including China, Japan, the EU and the USA.
- Author BiographyCARLOS M. PELAEZ received a PhD and BS, Phi Beta Kappa, from Columbia University, City of New York, USA. He has published books, essays and articles worldwide. He was Director of Banco Chase and of the Rio de Janeiro Association of Banks and Vice President of Chase Manhattan Bank, USA. He is Managing Director of CMP Associates, USA. CARLOS A. PELAEZ received the AB in Statistics from the University of Chicago, USA. He published International Financial Architecture with Palgrave, as well as a book on globalization, and an essay on the global electric industry. He is an Associate Editor of the Journal of International Economic Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, USA.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Pelaez,Carlos M. Pelaez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.