All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Globalization of Security is an important rethinking of the connections between globalization and security, focusing on a conceptual examination of the role of the state combined with key case studies. The book provides a vel historical sociological approach, advancing both the understanding of security and the theory of state power.
- Author BiographyBRYAN MABEE is Lecturer in International Politics at Queen Mary, University of London, UK. He specializes in and has published on globalization, security, US foreign policy and the historical sociology of international relations.
- Author(s)Bryan Mabee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.