All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of Michel Foucault has been influential in the analysis of space in a variety of disciplines, most tably in geography and politics. This collection of essays is the first to focus on what Foucault termed 'heterotopias', spaces that exhibit multiple layers of meaning and reveal tensions within society.
- Author BiographyMariangela Palladino is a researcher at the centre of Humanities, Migration and Peace Studies, University of Coimbra. A scholar in postcolonial studies, she has taught at Strathclyde, Glasgow and Edinburgh Universities and has experience in humanitarian work as policy and research officer for a national NGO. Her research interests and publications focus on African American diaspora, post-Apartheid fiction, spatiality and power, heritage and multiculturalism, Gypsies and Travellers. John Miller is a lecturer in nineteenth-century literature at the University of Sheffield. He has taught at the universities of Glasgow, Edinburgh and East Anglia, and held research fellowships at the Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities, University of Edinburgh and at the University of Northern British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)John Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMariangela Palladino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.