All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is the Rapture of Saints and The Return of Jesus Christ? Pre-Trib Rapture? Mid-Trib Rapture? Post-Trib Rapture? No-Trib Rapture? Preterist? Pre-Millennial? Amillenial? Fulfilled Prophecy? Symbolic, Allegorical, or Literal? or Pre-Wrath Rapture? So many theories! Which one is correct? It's a good question. Right? Peter tells us that prophecy is never of any private interpretation, but rather received from the Holy Spirit by men. 2nd Peter 1:19-21 So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. 20 But kw this first of all, that prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, 21 for prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. It follows then that there is only one correct interpretation. The Word of God is clear eugh about this subject to come to the correct conclusion and the Holy Spirit will guide believers into all truth. The Holy Spirit will bear witness between you and other believers when you hit upon the truth of the matter from God's Word. So let's lean on God's Word to discover the TRUTH about Rapture and the Return of Jesus Christ! In the Glorious Battle we discuss the order of prophetic events such as: the last seven years of this age, the great tribulation, the revealing of antichrist, the rapture of the church, and the return of Jesus Christ in power and glory. In the midst of these final moments in the history of this age every soul on earth will have to endure their own personal battle as they decide what to do with Jesus, The Word of God and the clear warnings of Jesus to watch for His return. Many wonderful and intelligent people have tried to come to an understanding of the prophetic scriptures, the timing of the rapture and last days events. They have put forth theories that range from Pre-Trib Rapture, Mid-Trib Rapture, and Post Tribulation Rapture. Some have proposed a Preterist interpretation or a Fulfilled Prophecy view which either allegorizes or symbolizes the literal (and yet future) events of the Return of Jesus Christ. Some have thrown out the Pre-Milliennial view altogether (which includes the pre, mid, and post tribulation rapture theories) for an Amillenial explanation of scripture. Finally some have erroneously decided to try and set dates for the rapture of the saints despite the clear warning in scripture from Jesus Christ Himself, that NO MAN KNOWS the day or the hour. There has never been such a sure collection of signs indicating we are approaching the end of the age and entering into the last days of Bible Prophecy. Based on a historical and Biblical foundation, a deep look at the prophetic scriptures of the Bible coupled with deductive exegesis reveals a great deal about where the world stands today in the prophetic timeline and in what order the events of the last days unfold.
- Author BiographyGreg Eddolls is a christian, a husband and a father of four children. He has been studying prophecy since 1994 when he first became a believer. He was born and raised in San Diego, CA and now resides in Arizona. Greg considers prophecy from the Bible to be the most logical and effective tool that God uses to reach those who will believe by faith in the existence of God and the promise of His salvation through Jesus Christ. It is his earnest desire that you experience and triumph in your own Glorious Battle for Eternal life.
- Author(s)Gregory B Eddolls
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gregory B Eddolls
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.