All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom rewned food writer and proud Southerner James Villas comes the definitive Southern cookbook, featuring fascinating Southern lore, cooking tips, and 388 glorious recipes for any occasion. It includes traditional favorites, delicious regional specialties, and new recipes from some of the South's most invative chefs. The author of more than a dozen acclaimed books, Villas was the longtime food and wine editor at Town & Country and was named Bon Appetit's Food Writer of the Year in 2004.
- Author BiographyJAMES VILLAS was the food and wine editor of Town & Country magazine for twenty-seven years. His work has also appeared in Esquire, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Saveur, the New York Times, and the Atlantic Monthly, among other publications. His cookbook Pig: King of the Southern Table won a James Beard Award in 2011, and three others have been nominated for the Beard Award. He has also won two Beard Awards for journalism and received Bon Appetit's Food Writer of the Year Award in 2004. He is the author of eighteen cookbooks and books on food, including My Mother's Southern Kitchen, Between Bites, The Bacon Cookbook, and From the Ground Up.
- Author(s)James Villas
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width201 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.