Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GO-GETTER is one of the most influential books of motivation of all time -- the original and complete edition! Originally published by William Randolph Hearst in 1921 and read by business leaders, entrepreneurs, and salespeople, this classic bestselling parable has inspired millions to follow their dreams and t take No for an answer. Reading this motivational fable, you can learn the lessons to overcome any obstacle, beat the odds, and take initiative, what the circumstances of your life. Now it's your turn!
- Author BiographyPETER B. KYNE (1880-1957) was a successful American novelist and screenwriter. His writings were serialized in The Saturday Evening Post and Cosmopolitan. The Go-Getter is his most famous and enduring book.
- Author(s)Peter B Kyne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.