All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeather-clad and sardonically charming, Captain Jesse Skull is the Blue Sea Court's God of Death, and is the last thing a rogue Pirate ever sees... Ruthless and cold, Jesse was raised by some of the most feared Pirates, including the Blue Court's legendary leader, the Sea God Malikai. In the midst of a mission to capture a rogue Pirate, Jesse receives word from a prophet that his real conflict may be with fellow Pirate Lord Devon Blue. When Jesse meets with Devon he discovers a secret that could t only cause chaos in the Pirate's trade harbor, but will change Jesse's solitary life forever.
- Author BiographyA.G. Howl is a Fiction author of Fantasy, Romance, Steam Punk, and Mysteries. The God of Death is the first novel in her on-going Jesse Skull series. She lives in Indiana with her family and two Pembroke Welsh corgis.
- Author(s)A G Howl
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.