Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you are at the end of your proverbial rope, your mind and heart may be filled with questions about how such difficulties fit in with God's plan for your life. It is during those times that you need straight talk and forward-thinking principles. In The God of How: Understanding How Trials, Transitions, and Triumphs Fit into God's Plan for Your Life, Dr. Preston Williams II seeks to help you understand God's involvement in life's many transitions. Through true-life stories and biblical references, you can come to understand the key points of change, including submitting to God's process, examining your options, ackwledging your resources and support systems, and maintaining confidence in yourself and in God's track record for success. As you make your way through the personal stories and spiritual reflections included in this study, you can begin to see life situations from a purposeful vantage point. Be inspired to follow your dreams by seeing the world through God's eyes and prepared to confront the rapid and complex life challenges and transformation in the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Dr Preston Williams
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.