Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionA special signed limited edition of the riveting new courtroom thriller from #1 New York Times bestselling author Michael Connelly: Lincoln Lawyer Mickey Haller defends a murder case in which the victim was his former client. Is Mickey to blame? Mickey Haller gets the text, Call me ASAP - 187, and the California penal code for murder immediately gets his attention. When he learns that the victim was a prostitute he once represented and thought he had rescued, he kws there is way he'd let this one go. He soon finds out that she had been back in LA and back in the life. Far from saving her, Mickey may have been the one who put her in danger. Mickey must follow his gut instinct directly into a dark, dangerous world to get justice for both of his clients, living and dead. As he faces the gods of guilt -the jurors who will ultimately deliver the verdict in court-he's forced to struggle with his personal demons for a shot at his own redemption. THE GODS OF GUILT shows once again why Michael Connelly excels, easily surpassing John Grisham in the building of courtroom suspense ( Los Angeles Times ).
- Author BiographyMichael Connelly is the author of twenty-five previous novels including the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Black Box, The Drop, The Fifth Witness, The Reversal, The Scarecrow, The Brass Verdict, and The Lincoln Lawyer. His books, which include the bestselling Harry Bosch series, have sold more than fifty million copies worldwide. He is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels. He spends his time in California and Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Connelly
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLincoln Lawyer Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight630 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.