All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe family of Earl Godwin of Wessex stands among the most famous in English history, whose most famous son was King Harold. Frank Barlow charts the family through to Harold - the last Anglo-Saxon king - and finally the crowning of William the Conqueror during the Norman Conquest. Set against the backdrop of Viking raids and ultimately the Norman Conquest of 1066, Frank Barlow unravels the gripping history of a feuding family that nevertheless determined the course and fortunes of all the English.
- Author BiographyFrank Barlow is the author of many books including the bestselling The Feudal Kingdom of England. He is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Exeter and Honorary Fellow of St John's College, Oxford; CBE, FBA, FRSL.
- Author(s)Frank Barlow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2003
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Medieval World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.