All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld Al Haji Amadu had three wives, seven children - and five extremely naughty goggle-eyed goats that munched and gobbled and chewed whatever they could find. One day, eugh was eugh, they had to go! But getting rid of these troublesome goats proved to be harder than Al Haji could ever have imagined...
- Author BiographyStephen Davies lives with his wife and two baby daughters amongst Fulani herders in West Africa. He speaks Fulfulde, accompanies cattle-drives, and has been involved in the set-up of a Fulfulde radio station. but spends several months of the year in the UK. He also writes for the Guardian Weekly (Letters from Burkina Faso) and occasionally for the Sunday Times. He won Africa Geographic's 'Travel Writer of the Year' competition in 2003. Check out his website: http://www.voiceinthedesert.org.uk. Christopher Corr was born in London and studied at The Royal College of Art. He has worked on numerous commissions including a Royal Mail millennium stamp about the UN Peace-keeping Force in Bosnia. He has also painted posters and cards and other materials for London Transport, National Aids Trust, Body Shop, Habitat and Ikea, UNICEF, Kensington & Chelsea Healthcare Authority, and Waterstones. His round the world travels provide the inspiration for his work.
- Author(s)Christopher Corr,Stephen Davies
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.93Trending at AU $10.77
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.