All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gold Cartel is an insightful and thought-provoking analysis of the world market for gold, how it works, and what influences gold price. But it also lends insight into something more disturbing - the organized intervention in the gold markets by Central Banks.
- Author BiographyDIMITRI SPECK is commodity analyst and chief developer of trading strategies for asset manager Staedel Hanseatic, where he is responsible for the Stay-C commodity fund that won the Hedge Fund Journal's award as best European commodity fund. He specialises in economic history and empirical measurable market patterns, and in 2001 he discovered, with the help of intraday anomalies, that central banks have been systematically intervening in the gold market - research that formed the basis for this book. Speck holds a patent for an iterative financial market, is the author of numerous articles on the gold markets and other financial topics, and is publisher of the financial website www.seasonalcharts.com.
- Author(s)Dimitri Speck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.