All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the Earth trilogy set in 21st-century Orange County, California, following a nuclear holocaust. It's a mass-culture, video-saturated world and the living looks easy. Jim McPherson, a 27-year-old adrift in this affluent society, lives his life through dreams of the past.
- Author BiographyKim Stanley Robinson was born in 1952. After travelling and working around the world, he settled in his beloved California. He is widely regarded as the finest science fiction writer working today, noted as much for the verisimilitude of his characters as the meticulously researched scientific basis of his work. He has won just about every major sf award there is to win and is the author of the massively successful and highly praised 'Mars' series.
- Author(s)Kim Stanley Robinson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/1995
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/02/2012
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight233 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.